Skip to main content

Always True

I am doing a Bible study right now called Always True by James McDonald.  I think it my most favorite Bible study EVER!

Here are God's promises that we are studying:
1.  I will not fear; God is always with me.
2.  I will not doubt; God is always in control.
3.  I will not despair;  God is always good.
4.  I will not falter;  God is always watching.
5.  I will not fail;  God is always victorious.

This study has brought so much comfort to me.
My new life verse is:

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Comments

Dina said…
That is my most favorite verse! It just seems to cover everything. I have it hanging in my daughter's room right now.
GiGi said…
Loved that you shared that with us...thank you!! I enjoy watching the girls grow up and all your stories. I started reading your blog when I visited Kelly's...I am grateful to have two blogger friends such as you two!!
GiGi Majors
Kim said…
Love you, sweet friend!