Skip to main content

Riding Along in my Automobile

Harper got to ride with us today and she was so happy! Sarah Kate loved having her ride along.
They laughed the whole time!
Sweet little girls!

Comments

Charity said…
wow sk looks soooo adult like little lady with her leg crossed at her ankles! too cute!
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jan said…
Sound an alarm! Harper has no bow in her hair! Ha! So much fun!
Mallory said…
I love SK's crossed leg in the last picture. What a fun day!
Anonymous said…
How fun! My niece and now my nephew in Georgia get so excited when they see my parent's & myself walk into their house when we visit or when we tag along to pick up niece from school.

Amy
His Doorkeeper said…
Thanks, Laurie, for taking H to MDO! I almost didn't recognize her without her BOW!!

I wonder if she is missing Baby Sister?
Erica said…
Haha! I was just thinking Harper's hair looks like her mama is out of town.
Kim said…
Awww...cuties! Those two will be friends for life!