I almost started bawling at your house yesterday because Sarah Kate is so big and pretty and I feel like I hardly know her. I love her so much. And of course I have missed funny Emily so much it hurts. I can't wait to make up for lost time! Harper LOVES your girls - I knew she would! She loves them as much as I love their momma! :-)
Anonymous said…
I teared up when i read your post. That's so true the best gifts are FREE! Im happy to hear you enjoyed your birthday!
I came here from Kelly's blog. Your girls are too cute! I love your wall color and painted cabinets. The new table looks great as well. I have a table like your old one (the oak). My husband's grandparents gave it to him when he was in college. I am not loving it, but finally found a way to make it work. I had a floor length table cloth (like a circular end table would have) made and then added a fun pattern in a square to go over the top. Now I just need to get a piece of glass cut to cover it. However, given the option I would just rather have a new table like you!
Comments
Harper LOVES your girls - I knew she would! She loves them as much as I love their momma! :-)
That's so true the best gifts are FREE!
Im happy to hear you enjoyed your birthday!
Happy late birthday!