The Tooth is Gone! February 15, 2012 Sweet little thing is in the bed waiting on the Tooth Fairy to come. She pulled the tooth herself. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Anonymous said… Good job Emily!Amy Jessica said… Yay Emily! That last picture of her is so cute. Totally makes me smile! Tara G. said… SO cute!! How is it kids instantly looks a little older when the top teeth start to go?! Nancy said… Way to go, Emily!!!How exciting! Becky said… Welcome to the 'Hole in the Mouth' gang! SILLy stories!! said… I love it when the top front teeth are missing! I think the kiddos look so cute!! Emily was so brave to pull her own tooth!! I never would do that when I was a kid!! Kim said… I think a snaggle-tooth smile is just so cute! I hope the tooth fairy didn't bring Belvita Cookies! :) Alyssa said… Yay! Isn't amazing how such a little tooth leaves such a big space? Always gets me! Emily looks so excited! Mallory said… Cute!! Melissa said… she is a doll! hope the tooth fairy is extra special to her for pulling her tooth all by herself! The Garners said… She looks so cute! It's exciting, but sad in a way, isn't it!? Sara said… Yeah for Emily His Doorkeeper said… Another milestone in sweet Emily's life! Darling pictures!
Comments
Amy
How exciting!
hope the tooth fairy is extra special to her for pulling her tooth all by herself!