I love that you let the girls play dress up and enjoy it so...I remember ALWAYS playing and feeling so safe to imagine, make believe, and feel safe to dream and be silly.
you are such a great mom and of course, friend to Kelly! Oh how all your hearts will be happy when you hold that precious gift.
HAHA! Sarah Kate and Emily are cute and their dress up clothes. And I don't think SK really cares that she doesn't have a shirt on! Can't wait to see them...and you!
SOOOOOO CUTE!! Laurie- You're an amazing friend!!! I know Kelly couldn't even put into words how much you mean to her. Just wanted to say hello. Glad you had such a good time with them :)
I'm so glad Scott and Kelly have such wonderful best friends who have been through every step of this with them! Harper has one amazing story! We are praising God for answered prayers!
E and SK look so cute! I love the pic of your dad feeding SK...she looks like she is just worn out from all that eating! ha ha! I look like sometimes too....yet, I keep eating and eating! Speaking of eating...I hope the roads clear se we can go eat Wed night!
Little Harper, Kelly and Scott have touched SO many lives through their faith. It is truly amazing! I am so glad she has opened her eyes. She is so beautiful, and I think looks just like Kelly!
Laurie...there were many of us together in Atlanta this weekend for a live recording for a CD and DVD by Travis Cottrell....and let me just say...we went on and on about Harper. We all realize how she is being used already for the kingdom of God. He is sooooo good.
I'm so grateful that you and Kelly have one another. Blessings over you and your family. Fran
Comments
We're praising God for all His goodness. This last week has been the hardest week and the most amazing week all at the same time.
you are such a great mom and of course, friend to Kelly! Oh how all your hearts will be happy when you hold that precious gift.
Your girls are so very cute--love that picture of them together!
Love and prayers! Jenny Beth
I'm so glad Scott and Kelly have such wonderful best friends who have been through every step of this with them! Harper has one amazing story! We are praising God for answered prayers!
Speaking of eating...I hope the roads clear se we can go eat Wed night!
Missionaries indeed and what a congregation they serve - the blog world and beyond.
Have a Blessed day,
Dawn
Little Harper, Kelly and Scott have touched SO many lives through their faith. It is truly amazing! I am so glad she has opened her eyes. She is so beautiful, and I think looks just like Kelly!
I'm so grateful that you and Kelly have one another. Blessings over you and your family.
Fran