Skip to main content

Still Waiting

All the parents are here and we are just waiting for the first labor pain. I feel fine. Earlier in the week I was having really intense Braxton Hicks but now, not a thing seems to be happening. I worked in the nursery at church this morning and NO baby was happy with me. I know it was not comfortable to rest upon a basketball that kicked. Poor children! Well..... just wanted to give the latest.

Comments

His Doorkeeper said…
We are praying for you and your whole family as you wait! We hope it happens soon and all goes well and the new Miss Orman makes her long-awaited debut! Love you all!
Kelly said…
I'm still waiting too!!!!!!!!
Lindsey said…
I'm glad you gave an update. I was wondering! I know you are SO ready. Praying for a safe arrival....:)
Hillary said…
I text Kelly this morning to make sure you hadn't had the baby and someone forgot to tell me. Hopefully Sarah Kate will come SOON!
Shannon said…
I was about to text Hillary and see if Sarah Kate had arrived yet!
Leigh Ann said…
Thanks for the update. I'm thinking about you!
Meredith said…
It will be anytime now!