Skip to main content

Pretty Girls!

My friend Hillary was in town over the weekend and we were able to get together for a little while on Friday! Amanda came over with Lela and Hillary had Sadie with her.
These girls are some of my favorite in the world!
I had to get a picture of the babies together! I love how Sadie has her hand on Lela's leg.
I think I scared Sadie, I was acting like a goon trying to get the babies to look at me!Here is my baby on her way to the school's carnival. She and Sarah Kate had a great time.

Comments

The Ormons said…
Can you tell Emily to stop growing up. She is getting so big... and pretty as always.. she looks so grown sitting in that booster seat.
Kimberley said…
those babies are precious! the ariel wig made me giggle. :)
Jill said…
Oh my goodness...Lela is so stinkin' cute! And Sadie's face in that last pic is hilarious. She's one of my all-time faves too.

Love the Ariel costume...the hair is fabulous! :)
Nancy said…
Cute pictures! Hope your weekend was full of fun!
Lauren said…
Your girls are just so precious!!!! So glad I got to see you Laurie!!!!!!!!! :)