Skip to main content

Happy Birthday MeMe!

We traveled to South Arkansas this weekend to help celebrate my Mother's birthday and for Steve to work on cleaning out deer stands.
Emily and Sarah Kate have discovered my Mother's make-up drawer.

Both girls have always been obsessed with shoes!
Emily with Meme on her birthday.
Sarah Kate sure enjoyed the birthday cake...I did too!
We took these after church.



Emily had Cowboy and Cowgirl day today at school.

Comments

Tara G. said…
Laurie, I love your posts because they're just real American life. Although I am so thankful and blessed by all God has given me and my family to experience, sometimes I long to just settle down and do "normal" things like these! The girls are so cute- such different looks/blends of each of you!
His Doorkeeper said…
Hope you have enjoyed home with your parents. I KNOW they have enjoyed all of you!!

Happy Birthday to your Mom! Your parents are precious people!!
Kim said…
Happy Birthday to you mom! She's great!
As always the girls look darling! I love that SK is a foodie like me!
Kelly said…
Happy Birthday Mary!!!!!
Emily looks precious as a cowgirl!
Lauren said…
Awwww, so cute!!! Precious pictures! :)
Jenny said…
I just think your girls are ADORABLE!!!! What a sweet cowgirl!