Skip to main content

New Diet Pills

 I was in a pharmacy today to pick up a couple of gifts.  I spotted these Jelly Bellies at the checkout.  The pharmacist and the checker were so excited about them and told me all about them.  The trickster/immature side of me could not resist!  I was sold.  In fact, I bought three boxes.
One is a good flavor and one is a DISGUSTING FLAVOR.  You don't know which one you will get.
I got to the car to dig into my new found beans.  The first flavor was baby wipe.  Tasted just like Baby Fresh wipes.  Not that I have tasted a baby wipe, but just like you think one would taste.  It was tolerable.  Second was canned dog food.  Tasted just like it!  SO GROSS, but I ate it. 
THEN.......skunk.  THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER tasted.  I spit it out on the street as I was driving. 
That was all I could do.  The taste is still with me.
I showed the girls this afternoon and SK dared me to eat the barf one.  I took a nibble.  Let's just say I may never be the same!  My tongue is still numb in that area.  I threw it out on the road as well.  Girls were tasting them and screaming and spitting them out in their hands.  I told them to roll down the window and throw them out.  Emily, the rule follower, was saying, "we can't, it's littering."  I told them it was a tiny half eaten non packaged food item and it would be fine.

This could be used as diet pills.  You will lose your appetite!

Comments

The Yarbrough's said…
That's crazy!! I've never seen or heard of these before. I don't think I could eat 'em.
They make these for Harry Potter - Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans. My boys are CRAZY about them. I cannot understand. There's not a chance I will try them, but they eat them every time we watch one of the movies. Lol!
Annsterw said…
We tried those with my nieces and nephews! They were gross but they could not STOP trying them. Me, I did not taste even one. You are FAR braver than I!
GROSS. I am surprised you didn't like the gross ones. Do they have Oyster casserole flavor? Or salmon patty? ha ha ha ha!
Tracy said…
I need to get these for a youth group party I'm hosting. Teens would love them!
Unknown said…
I am going to look for these...my son will get a kick out of them!

Your girls are just beautiful by the way...

Annie
wannaparty said…
Thanks for important information; we wanna party is the best party supplier in India. We provide birthday party decorations, Twinkle Twinke Little Star, fashion supplies, Halloween Party Supplies, etc.
Feel free to contact us anytime.

Popular posts from this blog

Complicated

Maybe I am wrong, but I don't remember life being so complicated when I was in middle school. Everything is so competitive now.  Maybe it was back then and I just didn't realize it. Sarah Kate started playing city league softball a couple of weeks ago.   We've been encouraged to get her private batting lessons. When I was in third grade I started playing softball and I just did it for fun!  No stress at all, as far as I can remember!  I just played.  I wasn't very good, but I liked it! Ha! Emily started band this year!  Before school started, I got a letter from the school district strongly encouraging "your band student to take instrument lessons."  WHAT?  I bought into it and got Emily private clarinet lessons (which she really enjoys)! But, what happened to learning as you go?  I never thought about taking private trumpet lessons when I started band. It seems like most parents are striving for their child to be THE BEST.  I guess that's a go

Something Good to Eat

Ever since Steve and I started dating, when we would go to Mississippi, his aunt would make the BEST ROAST IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! Steve's Dad's side of the family gets together at his Granny's house for lunch every Sunday after church. The food is always sooo good!!!!!!!!!!!! I have always taken a liking to his Aunt Judy's roast. It really is the best roast I have ever had. When we were there on Labor Day weekend, my sister in law asked Aunt Judy for the recipe. Aunt Judy began naming all the ingredients. She said Ranch Dressing mix, and I bugged my eyes out and nearly chocked. I HATE RANCH DRESSING. I don't even like to be in the room with it. I had to focus on the word MIX....not the mayo and butter milk and sour cream that you add to it. Just typing those words makes me shudder. The recipe sounded awful as she rattled off the ingredients, but I promise, you have got to make this if you like a good roast. Trust me on this. Here it is: Get a tender chuck

Life in Pictures!

Emily is enjoying her first year in band.  I am very impressed with her playing skill! Sarah Kate was recently awarded the empathy award at her school.  She is very deserving of this! Here we are before the Cotillion Holly Ball.